Founded in 1989, Mednetís Heart-Care monitoring center provides 24-hour cardiac monitoring services and support. To aid physicians in the diagnosis of arrhythmias, Mednetís service portfolio includes Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT), Cardiac Event, and Holter monitoring.
When a physician prescribes a service solution, Mednet provides:
- Continuous 24/7 cardiac monitoring performed by highly-trained cardiac technicians. Monitoring center personnel who provide accurate reporting and immediately communicate to physicians any data received that meets the physicianís predetermined notification criteria.
- Simple and fast service enrollment procedures; including online enrollment.
- The appropriate number of MCT, Cardiac Event, or Holter devices to support demand. Devices can be placed in offices or directly sent to patients for at-home connection. All disposables required for testing are included.
- An advanced Information Technology Services partner that deploys the latest technological resources to provide reliable storage, redundancy, and protection of a patientís Electronic Private Health Information; full disaster recovery with emergency backup telephone, and power systems.
- Secure delivery of data and reports to the healthcare provider by Web or fax or direct delivery to the Electronic Health Record system.